|Stunning 113 acres in the Byron Bay Hinterland|
|$6.9M - $7.5M||
Rolling green hills, dotted with ancient Moreton Bay Figs and a creek running through, set the scene of this magical property.
Located just outside the charming hinterland township of Newrybar and minutes from the beaches of Byron Bay, it is the ideal rural lifestyle property while still being close to everything Byron Bay and surrounding townships have to offer.
One of the largest properties in the area with 113 usable acres means it is ideal for use as a working farm and is an easy riding landscape for horses.
The solid, 4-bedroom brick home is north facing and is set well off the street, offering you absolute privacy in your own personal oasis. Smartly designed to maximise the spectacular surrounds it features high vaulted ceilings, an impressive amount of glass windows/doors and wide wrap around verandahs, to ensure you can find a cool spot in Summer and a warm spot in Winter. The enormous fig tree also provides some lovely shade from the Western sun.
Every inch of the home is of the utmost quality including the spotted gum timber floors in the dining/ lounge areas and South African black slate tiles in the kitchen and casual living areas. There is wool carpet in the bedrooms and solid Australian timber benchtops in the kitchen. Using these high quality, natural materials and the abundance of glass windows/doors, the home blends seamlessly with its spectacular natural environment and enjoys cooling cross ventilation.
Other features of the property include the large 4 bay storage shed, 15 metre pebble-crete pool and low maintenance landscaped gardens.
Offered for sale for the first time in over 30 years, this property is truly something special.
• First time offered in over 30 years
• 113 acres of useable land and lush rolling hills
• Stunning ocean & rural views
• Dotted with ancient Moreton Bay Figs
• Solid brick home
• 15m swimming pool, recently resurfaced with pebble-crete
• Low maintenance landscaped gardens around pool
• Spacious 4 bay shed with new roof
• Near new, asphalted driveway
• Electric gates
• Boundary lined with 20m Hoop Pines
• Easy riding land and flat spaces for horses
• Currently running a small head of cattle (unobtrusive electric fencing)
• Uninterrupted views & cooling breezes
• 4 bedrooms plus large study
• 130m2 verandahs, covering all four sides, perfect for both Summer and Winter
• South African black slate in kitchen and casual living areas
• Spotted gum timber floors in formal dining & lounge room
• Wool carpet in bedrooms
• Breakfast bar
• Solid Australian timber kitchen benchtops
• Gas cooking with electric oven & 900mm wide stove top
• 2 recently renovated bathrooms, one with large bath
• Cathedral ceilings throughout
• Generous sliding doors to maximise the views
• 8km to historic Bangalow village
• 17km to Byron Bay beaches & shopping
• 19km to Ballina airport
• 75km to Gold Coast airport
• Huge in-ground domestic water tank with brand new pump
• 165 000 megalitre water license and continuous running creek
For further information please call 0266 858 575 or email email@example.com
Byron Bay Property Sales
12 Lawson Street, Byron Bay, NSW, 2481
Ph: 02 6685 8575 Fax: 02 6685 8747