- Beds: 5
- Baths: 4
- Cars: 1
Meet Byron Est, a stunning Queenslander-style bungalow. You’ll feel enveloped in a sense of welcoming indulgence through the soft, interior palette with its mix of hand-created craft pieces, hand-selected vintage and modern comforts.
Showcasing a flexible layout, this luxe residence draws upon a contemporary open-plan design to create a sophisticated light-filled and breezy, spacious sanctuary that is just a short stroll to the pristine beaches, cafes and shops that Byron Bay is renowned for.
Byron Est is set back and elevated from the main road, amidst lush, private gardens, and the house is perfectly positioned to capture the famous coastal breezes.
From an authentic 1940s Queenslander-style, Byron beach bungalow, a recent major renovation has infused the historical, period feel of such a Byron Bay 'original', with new contemporary elements to create the modern lifestyle masterpiece that is Byron Est.
The home interiors embrace open-plan living, optimising space, natural light and modern comfort. Newly redecorated and furnished in the relaxed coastal style, a key feature is the authentic craft décor hangings created by the homeowners, capturing the essence of Byron Bay!
Only a 10-minute walk to town, and a 15-minute walk to the beach, you can leave the car at home and stroll to the beach for the day.
Cross-ventilated breezeways, ceiling fans and newly installed Mitsubishi reverse-cycle HVAC will keep you cool, warm and cosy at any time of the year.
Ceiling fans and cross-ventilated breezeways throughout.
ALL NEW Kitchen appliances, LG Refrigerator, LG Frontloader Washing Machine and Fisher & Paykel Clothes Dryer
Supersized SamsungSmart TVs for Sports and Movie buffs
• Bedroom 1 – Sleeps 2, with ensuite bathroom and walk-through robes (can be split into two singles)
• Bedroom 2 – Sleeps 2 (can be split into two singles)
• Bedroom 3 – Sleeps 2 (can be split into two singles)
• Living room – 75” Samsung Smart TV
• Kitchen – European appliances including dishwasher and five-burner gas cook-top
• Dining area
• Sitting area
• Laundry – fully automatic, self-sensing front-loading washing machine and dryer
• Bathroom and toilet
• Outdoor living area on the massive, sun-drenched, north-easterly facing deck
• Beefeater Bug Gas BBQ Grill
• Spacious open-plan bedroom and living area
– ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
– 2 x Triple bunk beds – sleeps 6
Double bed base and single bed upper (top bunk not recommended for children)
– 65” Samsung Smart TV
BYRON EST BABY:
Byron Est Baby, a stand-alone studio with a chilled coastal vibe. It is set back and elevated amongst lush tropical surrounds with direct private access via a hidden laneway off an adjacent street.
Up high, with verdant views, the Byron Est Baby is perfectly positioned to always capture the famous coastal breeze.
Byron Est Baby embraces Byron Bay living!
You will love this brand new studio situated just moments away from vibrant cafes and boutique shops, fully furnished and equipped with everything you need for the perfect getaway.
- King bed (can be split into two singles)
- 55"samsung smart TV (wall mounted)
- Fully furnished 4 bedroom home plus studio
- NBN included
- Access to netflix & stan accounts
- Monthly lawn/garden maintenance included
Bond: $9600 Pets not allowed in this building
Foxtel was previously connected