- Beds: 5
- Baths: 5
- Cars: 2
It would not be an exaggeration to describe “Skyfall” as one of the most spectacular properties in one of the most enviable regions in the world.
“Skyfall” is located in the famously beautiful hinterlands of the Byron Shire, an easy 4 minutes’ drive to the pretty village of Bangalow and 15 minutes to the iconic coastal township of Byron Bay.
With 15 acres (approx. 6 Hectares) of lush, gently rolling countryside and a natural spring set in the gully, this really is god’s own country.
Perfectly poised on top of a ridge to fully capture the stunning views, the “Skyfall” residence is an architectural tour de force – providing perfect privacy from the world, while also providing vast vistas, that stretch from country to coast.
With a security gate that is solar operated by remote and a keypad, a sealed, private driveway and a solid stone ‘statement’ entrance, “Skyfall” is the ultimate home for impressive living and entertaining.
Designed over two levels, featuring Supergreen Toughened Glass windows to capture the stunning views and an abundance of natural light, the lower level living rooms comprise of a contemporary lounge room, a separate dining room, a TV/Media room, a guest powder room and – the piece de resistance, a private ‘hidden bar’, complete with a wine fridge.
Also located on the ground level is the heart of the home – a full-size kitchen that would impress even the most enthusiastic home chef, with its discreet walk in pantry and its many quality finishes throughout.
Four bedrooms – each with its own private ensuite and walk in robes are also located on the ground level, as is a full-size laundry room with generous storage space and an oversized double garage.
The upper level of “Skyfall” has another separate living room, plus another master bedroom with a private bathroom, bringing the total number of bedrooms to five. There is also the potential to extend a deck from the upper level bedroom to capitalise on the exquisite views from this vantage point.
A home designed for celebrating life and an appreciation for natural beauty, “Skyfall” has numerous idyllic al fresco dining and entertaining options, including a south facing deck area and a large, north facing, covered patio that features remotely operated Somfy blinds for year-round sun protection.
The beautiful, in-ground pool features a wet edge horizon style design and a 12m section that is ideal for swimming daily laps. The pool operates with a Grander filtration system and has been plumbed to the roof, ready to connect a solar heating option.
- Solarhart hot water heating with electric booster
- 45,400Lt tank rainwater storage
- Dab Grundfos (German) variable speed automatic pressure water pump system
- Onsite sewer management system (OSMS): Free flow evaporation/absorption
- design i.e. No mechanical parts or pumps required
- Exclusively installed transformer substation for property, with allowance for second
- All glass windows “Supergreen” Toughened Glass
- Streel support frame
- Brick and timber walls
- Kliplock roofing
- Piered reinforced concrete slab
- Total house build area 565.46sqm
- Opportunities – (Subjected to council approval)
- Second dwelling
- Holiday Cabins
- Multiple site locations with full hinterland and unobstructed lighthouse views
- Note, that the installed transformer is a 50kVA substation that is suitable to power
- two full size houses without gas appliances or more homes/cabins with gas
Approximate land area: 6.0 Hectares