- Beds: 5
- Baths: 4
- Cars: 1
Welcome to a world of pure magnificence, a private luxurious lifestyle experience like no other.
Located in the heart of down town Byron Bay, this home boasts soaring high ceilings, open plan living spaces that seamlessly flow onto wide covered entertaining decks through french doors, lush gardens, oversized pool with pool house and generously sized rooms all of which is a short walk to town or main beach.
The home is central yet private, magnificent and unique, a one of a kind property and a home close to everything Byron Bay has to offer.
The generous kitchen matches the lavish size of the home, incorporating a large island bench, a SMEG burner gas stovetop, dishwasher, and an abundance of storage including a walk-in butlers pantry.
The four lower-level bedrooms are of exceptional proportions, with French doors opening on to a grand hallway, two of which share a private ensuite. A stunning spiral staircase which leads to the upper level to breathtaking complete master suite, with gorgeous ensuite, an envious walk in wardrobe space and a large veranda.
Set on a large block there is plenty of room in this backyard paradise for the kids to play. The backyard is fully fenced with large in ground swimming pool, its own entertaining area, and media space, sauna, ice bath and showers.
This property is available now for a 12 month lease.
- Lavish open plan living space comprising the living / dining / kitchen, which flows to a wide
undercover entertaining area through french doors
- Timber flooring throughout with plentiful windows providing a warm natural light filled
- Entry hallway with soaring high ceilings allowing filtered natural light
- Beautiful spiral staircase to the upper master bedroom
- Large laundry room with plenty of storage
- Stunning swimming pool and lush matured gardens
- An under covered outdoor space with a sauna, ice bath and multiple showers
-Off street parking in a barn style garage.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
Bond: $40000 Pet status of this building to be confirmed