- Beds: 3
- Baths: 2
- Cars: 2
This impressive, European-inspired, architect-designed home is set high above Ocean Shores to capture the stunning ocean views and the world-famous, sweeping coastal vistas to Cape Byron.
Featuring raked, cathedral-style ceilings, with exposed wooden beams and polished timber flooring throughout, the living spaces boast an abundance of natural light and capture the fresh sea breezes year-round.
By design, the interiors flow effortlessly throughout and towards the covered decks, the tropical garden and the solar-heated, saltwater pool. Perfect for idyllic family living and impressive home entertaining, every aspect has been thoughtfully incorporated into this architect-designed home.
With three large bedrooms on the upper level, two of which have ocean views that stretch along the coast to the iconic Byron Bay Lighthouse, this home is designed with chic, coastal style and all the contemporary conveniences that contribute to creating the famously enviable, Northern Rivers lifestyle.
The new kitchen boasts stone top benches and splashbacks complemented by a Franke granite sink and tapware. Other quality fixtures include a Smeg electric oven and exhaust fan, a Bosch Gas Stove Top, a stylish kitchen island bench and an oversized pantry.
On the upper level is a separate living area and a home office, an elegant, large main bathroom with a claw bath and a separate toilet.
All the main living spaces on the ground level, including the kitchen, lounge and dining rooms, plus the decks, garden and pool face to the north and east to provide ample light, sunshine and magnificent ocean views.
The lush gardens and lawns are fully established, easy to maintain and fenced and very private. To the rear of the property and protected by louvres is a separate, private courtyard with a pretty water feature.
Set amongst the tropical garden is a 60sqm newly renovated studio space with ocean glimpses. This separate space is ideal for an art studio or home office, private guest quarters, or alternatively, it could easily be converted into a small studio apartment.
For year-round comfort the home has high quality, commercial capacity air-conditioning throughout. Securely and privately set behind electronic gates, the home has two garages and is ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with plenty of off-street parking space.
Ocean Shores is established as one the region’s more preferred choices of location and this architect-designed home offers the best of the Byron Shire – coastal living, magnificent ocean views, with all the style and comforts that contemporary design can provide.
Conveniently, the home is located a few minutes away from the beach, the Ocean Shores Country Club, the shopping centre and is an easy 20 minutes both Byron Bay to the south, and the Gold Coast International Airport to the north.
• Stunning ocean views from all living areas, 2 bedrooms, decks and pool area
• 3 large Bedrooms, 2 with ocean views, all with built-in robes
• Main level living area with separate Living space and Dining Space
• Separate lounge/media room on upper level
• 2 Bathrooms, 1 separate toilet
• New Kitchen with high quality finishes throughout including Smeg electric oven, exhaust plus Bosch Gas Stove Top
• Saltwater pool with timber decking, new solar pool heating and new pool equipment
• Louvred rear undercover courtyard with water feature
• Lush, established gardens that are fully fenced and private
• Newly renovated and fully insulated, 60 Square metre artist’s studio with ocean glimpses that could be easily converted to studio apartment
• Numerous, quality architectural features including cathedral ceilings, exposed timber beams with tongue and groove joinery throughout, extra wide staircase
• Commercial capacity air-conditioning throughout
• Louvred windows with Crimsafe mesh on lower level
• Bi-fold doors to undercover decking
• Automatic gates with remotes
• 2 Garages
• Plenty of off-street parking space.
Approximate land area: 980.0 Square Metres